September in School!

Posted by on 05/10/2013

The month of September has seen the school year get off to a flying start! Classes 1,2 and 3 have settled into school life wonderfully and the rest of the school is working hard. I am very proud of everyone!

Class 2 have already made several visits to our Forest School and have been able to learn and explore in a very adventurous way.

We have had quite a lot of assemblies, and a Governors’ meeting, where I have been able to share my experiences of being in Ghana. Thank you to Jack and James who are always interested in my stories of Africa and want to know more and more about it.

Our school Council was elected and I am delighted that I now have wonderful Councillors who can liaise with Class Councils and to help me make some important decisions about the school.

I look forward to October being another very happy and successful month.

1173818_10200450188518906_334087066_n[1]