Jambo! (Can you guess which country was on our advent calendar today?)

Posted by on 20/12/2013

Today was the last day of term. It was a day with lots of happiness but some great sadness too. We said goodbye to our special teachers Mrs Galligan and Mrs King and also sent lots of Hilltop love to some members of our school who weren’t able to be with us today.

Alfie came to see me with the model he had made from Sticklebricks. Can you see Santa in his sleigh? There is also a space for presents at the back!

Our Christmas assembly was the special time when all of the classes in school got together to celebrate the end of term. Mrs King and Class 5 ended the assembly by “Walking 500 Miles”!

Thank you to all of our families for the Christmas cards, presents and seasonal wishes that you sent in to school.

I would like to wish our whole community a peaceful Christmas and I look forward to seeing you all again in 2014! (Where does the time go?).

Lots of Love,

Mrs Mackenzie