A wonderful week!

Posted by on 08/05/2015

I have come to the end of another wonderful week at school.

Children have been working hard all over the school and there has been some very exciting learning taking place.

This afternoon, a large group of children from Class 1 came to see me with their Caterpillar stories. They are real authors!

It was a pleasure to go to Billericay School on Wednesday with our gymnastics team. They were magnificent and I was so proud to se their group floor routine and individual vaults.

Yesterday evening, we had our parents’ evening for the families of children who will be joining us in September. We look forward to meeting all the children soon.

I still delight in the fact that I am able to vote and take part in a General Election and was very happy to take my 18 year old son, Joe, with me yesterday. He voted for the first time. In the evening, Joe played in the local under 18s football cup final and his team won. It was a busy day.